CumulusWiki:Terms of Service
By accessing the Cumulus Wiki you agree to the Terms and conditions as outlined below.
This aim is to use common sense in reading and contributing to this Wiki. However we ask you to read and understand the following:
- There is no guarantee that the Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- To the extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the Site and/or any website to which the Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
- The Cumulus Wiki does not moderate submissions before these are posted on the Wiki but retains the right to delete, move, edit, update or otherwise alter submissions in any way, at our discretion and without notice.
- By posting your submission on the Wiki, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, world-wide licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, distribute and display any content you submit to us in any format now known or later developed. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit your content to us.
We ask you to post submissions that are proper and appropriate and you must not do the following:
- post unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content (this includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio);
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any content that is posted;
- falsify the origin or source of content that is posted;
- post content that violates the legal rights of others, in particular, material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties unless you have obtained all necessary licences and consents to use such content;
- advertise, promote or offer to sell any goods or services;
- use inappropriate (e.g. vulgar or offensive) user names;
- post content that contains viruses or that may damage Penguin’s or another user’s computer;
- reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (e.g. email address, telephone number or postal address).
Failure to comply with any of the above will result in the immediate withdrawal of your offending article and your account/email address will be blacklisted from future use.