Below is a list of FTP tools used by other Cumulus users
- FileZilla (Client) - https://filezilla-project.org
This is a very good free, open source FTP client. Be sure to download it from the official site, as hacked versions containing malware exist on other web sites. Also, be aware that if you download the installer from SourceForge (via the link on the official FileZilla download page), that installer now apparently offers ‘optional’ software, which you can decline – they call these “bundled offers”, as the download page warns. If you click on the the "show additional download options" link, you can download the installer directly from the FileZilla web site, and this version does not contain the "bundled offers".
- WSFTP_95 LE
- A little dated now, as it is 15 years old, but still does the job. The free version is the 'LE" release.
- Chami HTML-Kit - http://chami.com/html-kit/
- Has FTP integrated into a nice interface, also includes auto-completing tags for new users.
- FireFTP (Firefox extension) - https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/fireftp/
- A cross-platform FTP client that integrates with the Mozilla Firefox webbrowser.
- UltraEdit - http://www.ultraedit.com/products/ultraedit.html
- Actually a full professional Text Editor that includes an SFTP/FTP Browser that allows you to easily get, edit, put files including being used to transfer a number of non-text files to and from your web host.