Below is a list of devices which are confirmed to run with the current version of Cumulus.
If you are running a different model, please take a moment to update the page.
We also maintain a list of unsupported devices
- Vantage Pro
- Vantage Pro 2
- Vantage Vue
- Equivalent rebadged Radio Shack stations (serial only)
- WMR-88, WMR-100, WMR-180, WMRS200 and WMR-200
(MyDEL, Nevada, Watson, Tycon Power, Aercus, Fine Offset etc)
Use the "Fine Offset (WH1080)" setting in Cumulus for these:
- National Geographic 265NC
- PCE-FWS 20
- ELECSA 6975
- ClimeMET CM2000
- Maplin N96FY/N96GY
- Ambient Weather WS-1080/WS-2080
- WeatherEye WEA22
- Jaycar Digitech XC0348 (AU/NZ)
- Tycon Power TP1080WC (USA)
Use the "Fine Offset with UV/Light sensor" setting ("Fine Offset with Solar Sensors" in MX) for these:
- WH3080 and WH3081
- WS3080 and WS3081
- Other Fine Offset stations which have solar sensors (rather than just solar charging)
There are many other brands of station which are rebadged Fine Offset stations. In general, if the station is supplied with 'Easyweather' software, it is likely that the station will work with Cumulus.
- WS-2300 range (all model numbers of the form 23xx). Use of a USB/Serial adapter is not supported with these stations.
Note that I don't have access to a La Crosse station, and the PC interface on these stations is very poor. If you find that you don't get very good results using Cumulus with one of these, I'm afraid I probably won't be able to do anything about it.
Recent models of Instromet stations
Specifically, the following do not work with Cumulus. This is not a definitive list but stations we have come across which are not supported.
- La Crosse WS3650 and WS2800 (all model numbers in range WS36xx and WS28xx)
- TFA-Sinus/TFA-Nexus/Honeywell/Irox/Cresta/Ventus WXR-815LM/TE924W/TN924W/W928 etc
- Peet Bros
- Davis Weather Monitor
- Davis Weather Wizard
- Ambient WS-1000 and WS-1001 WIFI
- Oregon Scientific WMR89 and WMR300
- Tycon Power TP2700WC
- Oregon Scientific LW301
My station is unsupported - Can I use Cumulus?
If your station output can be changed into the EasyWeather_Format, then Cumulus can offer most of its functionality by reading the last line of that file each time.