Below is a list of devices which are confirmed to run with the current version of Cumulus.
If you are running a different model, please take a moment to update the page.
We also maintain a list of unsupported devices
- Vantage Pro
- Vantage Pro 2
- Vantage Vue
- Equivalent rebadged Radio Shack stations (serial only)
- WMR-88, WMR-100, WMRS200 and WMR-200
(MyDEL, Nevada, Watson, Fine Offset etc)
- National Geographic 265NC
- PCE-FWS 20
- ELECSA 6975
- ClimeMET CM2000
- Maplin N96FY/N96GY
- Ambient Weather WS-1080/WS-2080
- WeatherEye WEA22
- WH3080 and WH3081
- Jaycar Digitech XC0348 (AU/NZ)
- Many other brands of station which are rebadged Fine Offset stations
- WS-2300 range (all model numbers of the form 23xx). Use of a USB/Serial adapter is not supported with these stations.
Note that I don't have access to a La Crosse station, and the PC interface on these stations is very poor. If you find that you don't get very good results using Cumulus with one of these, I'm afraid I probably won't be able to do anything about it.
Specifically, the following do not work with Cumulus. This is not a definitive list but stations we have come across which are not supported.
- La Crosse WS3650 and WS2800 (all model numbers in range WS36xx and WS28xx)
- TFA-Sinus/TFA-Nexus/Honeywell/Irox/Cresta WXR-815LM/TE924W/TN924W etc
- Peet Bros
- Davis Weather Monitor
- Davis Weather Wizard