|Name:||Svenska (Swedish) Language|
|Last update:||27 April 2010|
Although Cumulus does not directly support languages other than English, the standard web templates have been translated where possible into Swedish.
Thank you to Arto Nummelin for his assistance in the translation and Kenneth Backhult for the most recent updates to the translation
- Download and unzip this file.... http://wiki.sandaysoft.com/files/SE-web.zip
- There will be eight files extracted. Copy the six files ending '.htm' and replace the files in your Cumulus 'web' folder.
- If you are using Cumulus version 1.8.8 build 871 or higher you may also use the strings.ini file included in this zip and place it within your Cumulus application folder. This file includes translations for all the forecast and moon phases.
- Copy the file in the dbimages folder to the dbimages folder on your web server. This file gives the pop-up data in Swedish on the gauges pages
- The next time Cumulus performs a web update your site will be in Swedish.
Warning: If you upgrade your version of Cumulus these files will be replaced with the standard files so you will need to repeat the above process. If you make any customisation to these please take a backup before upgrading otherwise you will have lost your work.
A static example is currently available here
- 1.1 Updates to the Strings.ini file and also the pop-up data on the gauges page
- 1.0 First public release